Partners & Supporters
As a way to ensure best practices, the PALETTE model engages with diverse community partners to provide a truly interdisciplinary and intergenerational experience. PALETTE is made possible by partnerships with and support from the organizations below.
If you are interested in supporting or partnering with PALETTE, please contact us.
- Senior Connections, The Capital Area Agency on Aging
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Department of Gerontology
- VCU School of Pharmacy
- VCU Department of Physical Therapy
- VCU Department of Dance and Choreography
- VCU School of Social Work
- VCU School of Dentistry
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA)
- Visual Arts Center of Richmond
Funded in part by the Geriatric Training & Education (GTE) initiative administered by the Virginia Center on Aging and appropriated by the Virginia General Assembly.
Funded in part by VCU Council for Community Engagement through the Community Engagement Grant.