Partners & Supporters
As a way to ensure best practices, the PALETTE model engages with diverse community partners to provide a truly interdisciplinary and intergenerational experience. PALETTE has been made possible by partnerships with and support from the organizations below.
- Geriatric Training & Education (GTE) initiative administered by the Virginia Center on Aging and appropriated from the Virginia General Assembly.
- VCU Council for Community Engagement
- Senior Connections, The Capital Area Agency on Aging
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Department of Gerontology
- VCU School of Pharmacy
- VCU Department of Physical Therapy
- VCU Department of Dance and Choreography
- VCU School of Social Work
- VCU School of Dentistry
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA)
- Visual Arts Center of Richmond
- Art on Wheels
If you are interested in supporting or partnering with PALETTE, please contact us.